NRA Membership

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

NRA Membership

Post by bunkysdad »

I think it is no secret that Hillary Clinton is a gun grabber, and would push very hard to fight for gun control. If she was to miraculously get past all of the controversy that follows her and get elected it could get knarly. My membership to the NRA was expired when I went to the gun show a few weeks ago so I was compelled to stop by the NRA booth and join up. In my opinion it is 25 bucks very well spent. Just stop and think where we would be without them. The NRA is our strongest advocate.
zeebill

Re: NRA Membership

Post by zeebill »

Don't always agree with the NRA in their methods and I have been bit for the last time on their election picks as our senator who co-sponsored the latest anti-gun bill was an A+ pick for electing chosen by the NRA. I am a lifetime member though and I guess other than small and virtually useless organizations that just take your money and make useless noise but do nothing they are the best game in town. Good Gosh I sure hope Madam Chairman doesn't get in there! Anything to avoid that is acceptable. Bill :o
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

I agree 100%. We need strong organizations like the NRA fighting for us. I hear people complain because the NRA asks for money or tries to sell them items. The fact is they need money to keep fighting the fight. And with Hitlary expected to take in billions for her campaign the NRA needs us more than ever. My lifetime membership is almost paid off. Then my son will get his lifetime membership and my daughter will get one as well. I also donate to their ILA a little when I can.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

I was a NRA member for 20 yrs, now I'm a member of NAGR. They are both VG organizations. I think it's good we have more than one pro gun advocate group.....SBP
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Luthierseye

Post by Luthierseye »

NRA?? Absolutely along with NAGR. I have proudly joined both. All we need now are clever ways to hide arms & ammo till the time is right.
mike663

Post by mike663 »

Been an NRA member for 4 years now. I to don't always like the way they do things, far to much politics in the organization. That said they are about the best game in town, and I do believe there serious about protecting the 2A. So I'll keep supporting them.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
-George Orwell-
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »

I'm thinking maybe I should. I would hate the rest of the country to follow California on the issue of guns. 16 years in a row of pro gun control may be too much to with stand.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Luthierseye wrote:NRA?? Absolutely along with NAGR. I have proudly joined both. All we need now are clever ways to hide arms & ammo till the time is right.
yeah, like a really big bug out bag! (BOB)
docbob

Post by docbob »

Sent another donation to the ILA/NRA. Like Israel, we can't afford to lose a battle.
I urge all members to join the NRA and join in the fight.
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Do you remember the 1994 Clinton gun ban? It took 10 years to get out of that one. The NRA was the binding force that lead to it's demise in 2004. There are some new organizations that fight for our second amendment rights as well. What ever you do, get with one. If Hillary gets in don't you think Bill will want his ban back? Support something.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Joined the NRA this year for 3 years and will certainly renew again when it comes due. There are imperfections in the system but I hate the idea of the antis winning anything so I know my money is at least furthering the protection of my rights.