Trusted and/or used bulk ammo sites

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Brake Weight

Trusted and/or used bulk ammo sites

Post by Brake Weight »

I placed 1000rounds of 7.62x39 into my cart on CTD earlier in the week. Finally decided to check out and it's gone up $40 or so. Same as .223, but that's to be expected with the latest scare. Cheaper than dirt has been my go to for feeding my AK and 91/30 and any pistol rounds or hunting rounds I source locally. Just my bulk online, so...

Are there any trusted and/or used bulk ammo sites out there that y'all frequent? Any caliber is welcome as we all have mulitple firearms.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln
BubbaDX

Re: Trusted and/or used bulk ammo sites

Post by BubbaDX »

I like SGAmmo, Lucky Gunner, Sportsman Guide and Palmetto State Armory. But there are others.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, Hell Yes, I have my favorite go too ammo/component source(s). Yet, made the mistake of mentioning one...,and now it's on an internet search engine. There are some things that you really don't post on the world wide net, You let them find it. Sorry if that sounds weird, But that's how it goes, when you depend on the brown truck for your deliveries. No big box stores in these parts. Oh, and yes, I do use those very search sites. I'm just not going too tell you where my" honey holes" are, thank you. And by the way, since you mentioned it, Why the fricken run on .224 55gr. FMJ bullets, they have nothing to do with the M855s issue.... Don't be Chicken Little... Same with .308 components... Just when thing where starting to relax, here come more panic frenzy.. None, of this shit would be happening, if they would not be making/importing those stupid little AR and AK pistols... That's what is getting "Steel Core bullets" banded.. Just wait until some idiot(s) start producing/importing a pistol in 7.62x54r, here in the states. Sorry, I went off the subject. But No, you can not have the names of my honey holes.. BUT, YOU CAN TELL ME YOURS, I won't tell any one, I promise. Just post it here...
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

boltaction wrote: None, of this shit would be happening, if they would not be making/importing those stupid little AR and AK pistols...
I some what agree, I hate those damn things too. I think they might have their place if used by a responsible person in a proper situation, but most of of them seem to fall in the hands of gangstas and mall ninjas.
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, Hey, I need some more honey holes to rape and pillage. My favorite powder house, now has a 10LB.max limit, because of some a-hole posting them on a search site... Thanks a lot....
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

Ordered up 1400 rounds this morning. Guess I'll keep that site a secret.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

AIM, Ammunition To Go, Buds, Centerfire Systems, Century, Classic, J&G, Samco, SGAmmo, The Armory, Midway, Copes, Grafs, Midsouth Shooters Supply, Ammunition Depot, Palmetto, SOG, Royal Tiger, USAC, Oquirrh Arms, Sportsmans Guide, Lucky Gunner? About all I can think of off the top of my head, but my faves I listed above.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

For small orders I like Graff and Sons. Something like $8.00 shipping no matter how much you order.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

SA1911a1 wrote:For small orders I like Graff and Sons. Something like $8.00 shipping no matter how much you order.
I just saw them for the first time. Cheap 7.62 Nagant and 308 ammo. Probably going to give them a shot. Good lookin out.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

redspoon wrote:
boltaction wrote: None, of this shit would be happening, if they would not be making/importing those stupid little AR and AK pistols...
I some what agree, I hate those damn things too. I think they might have their place if used by a responsible person in a proper situation, but most of of them seem to fall in the hands of gangstas and mall ninjas.
That is ridiculous. Thats as bad as blame the gun not the shooter. Marketing the AR/AK pistol is not the problem. The ridiculous law classifying certain fmj as "armor piercing" because it can be fired from what is essentially an AK/AR without a stock is the problem. If you are going to be mad, be mad at the correct issue.
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

It's was Luckygunner this time. Bulkammo is another.
Abraham Lincoln
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Brake Weight wrote:It's was Luckygunner this time. Bulkammo is another.
They're the same company.
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, I do not want to argue, but, a rifle without a stock; is then a handgun IE.. PISTOL..in their books. I don't make the stupid/ridiculous ATF or state laws , I'm just suppost to follow them, or not...
If this is not the case; Then, Why??? did the ATF ban the import of steel core 7.62x39 first and now the production of; for US. bound/us.., .223/5.56 steel core type bullets and ammo?.
Like, I said before, just wait until someone imports or manufactures here ,a PISTOL version of a firearm, that cambers 7.62x54r. Then the ATF will stop all imports of Surplus steel core 7.62x54r also.
Are there not semi-auto rifles that chamber the 7.62x54r ammo??? What keeps someone from removing the stock, and putting a PISTOL GRIP on it?. Then, trying too import it into the US. " WOW", wouldn't that be a cool hand gun...
Like I said, I don't make the rules... but rules are rules.. Think about it. Write your state congress person, if you don't agree with me or not. That's our choice; action or non-action; both have out comes....
Oh, as a side note. I wonder if someone, like Sonny in Canada can get M855 type bullets or ammo, it's only a US ban..
And no,I'm not mad or angry. I was just stating my point of view on the issue of why the current panic frenzy on .223/5.56 ammo and components. Sorry, that didn't sit well with you.
By the way, do you have any honey holes for me to rape and pillage???? I've already hit the others.
IJDM

Post by IJDM »

BubbaDX wrote:I like SGAmmo, Lucky Gunner, Sportsman Guide and Palmetto State Armory. But there are others.
Same ones I use.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Rules are rules. So if all firearms are banned, you will be the first in line for the turn in then I assume? After all rules are rules. Im not trying to argue, Im just saying.
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, NO,Your presumption, of my assumed actions, are not correct. Re-read the ending of the second sentence in my last post. That would, be my choice.. or not.. But, in this case, of "them banning" M855 type ammo and components, ie steel core projectiles: For, whatever reason, we have no choice. It's out of our hands.
It is, their play ground, and their rules..Not yours, not mine. Yet, some rules are too be broken or bent a little. That is if, you have the balls to deal with the outcome, that is our choice.
But, I still want to see some "new" honey holes to rape and pillage.... Please submit your favorites here...
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

I read your posts aloud with William Shatner voice. Makes me smile anyway.
Abraham Lincoln
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Brake Weight wrote:I read your posts aloud with William Shatner voice. Makes me smile anyway.
Is that the Star Trek "James T Kirk" with the halting inflection William Shatner or the more recent Priceline William Shatner? "Please.....don't....ban...the bullets!
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

The Captain Kirk voice.
Abraham Lincoln
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, GOOD NEWS, Looks like the ATF has had second thoughts on banning the M855 type ammo. Let the hoarding begin..