bulk ammo bargains

Reloading and any ammunition discussions are here.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

bulk ammo bargains

Post by bunkysdad »

I think everyone knows that the larger quantity you buy of many items, the better price you can get. So when I found this bargain sitting in my email inbox, I just had to share it with all of our black rifle friends here on the forum. I don't have a black rifle yet, but I do have a H&R Handi Rifle, but in single shot mode, it would like take me 2 lifetimes to get to the bottom of the barrel! :lol:
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?co ... alGreenTip
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: bulk ammo bargains

Post by Longcolt44 »

I have a Mini 14 that uses that, just not in that quantity.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
smacneighill

Post by smacneighill »

WOW!!!

I wonder if this is part of the 14k rounds missing from Fort Bragg? :D
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." ~ Thomas Payne
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Gosh, thanks for the link, I think I will order a couple of those tins. Then I need to get a rifle to go with it. :D
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

It's a good price, but I don't think I could getaway with spending that much $$ for ammunition at one time. My first car did not cost that much.
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

That's just crazy, lol. I have about that many rounds for my SKS and AKM but nobody had cans like that to buy them in. I know this was posted as more of a curiosity than to tell anybody interested in buying a can of this stuff but I have a question. Is there a place on the site where it would be acceptable to post ammo deals? I don't mean stuff I have for sale but I see really good deals on ammo and would like to share them with you guys. Here's an example. 7.62x54R Russian 70's surplus 880rds in 2 tins, crated with opener for $139.50+$26SH.