Chinese type 53 fireball

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Adam_9130

Chinese type 53 fireball

Post by Adam_9130 »

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, I'm still fairly new to the forum. The past few times I've gone shooting I've noticed fireballs shooting out the barrel. Just thought I'd post some pictures that I was able to take.
Enjoy!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adam_9130

Re: Chinese type 53 fireball

Post by Adam_9130 »

Here's a few more pictures from a different day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

Nice fireballs :thumbsup: and uh thanks now I got a crick in my neck. :D
Fireball post show up every month or so, it's a slow Sat. night so I'll play along.
Here's my youngest burning up my ammo.
003.png
B24

Post by B24 »

Fireballs out of the carbines are always fun. Great pics too.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Yep, those rounds were originally designed for a lot more barrel length, where the power was consumed inside the barrel, but the carbine fire balls always excite people! :thumbsup:
kjohn

Post by kjohn »

WOW!!!! :big shock: :pointup: What a blast!
GOOD RIDDANCE LGR!! If there isn't a gun range in heaven, then I'm going to hell.
Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. Heinrich Himmler
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

The fireballs and concussion are to get people's attention at the range. By the way, that looks like a very nice T-53.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Vati66

Post by Vati66 »

Ahh the fun part of shooting a Mosin Carbine!!! Sure makes other shooters at the range take notice LOL.

Vati
gopedxr7

Post by gopedxr7 »

last time i was at a range someone brought their chinese mosin. it was an indoor 25 yard range the concussion was crazy
davesstuff1

Post by davesstuff1 »

:thumbsup:
David M Gellatly
Savannah, GA. 31419
gellatlydave@yahoo.com