Picked up a 91/30 last night!

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
outdooraddict

Re: Picked up a 91/30 last night!

Post by outdooraddict »

musketjon wrote:
outdooraddict wrote:
musketjon wrote:PM me your address and I'll send you one. I've got a few spares.
Jon
Oh man, I just placed my order! Thanks though, should have checked this thread before hand, ill check and see on canceling it. Would you just want paypal?
Your personal check would be fine. As of yet I've never been ripped off by any forum member.
Jon
I decided just to keep the order since it had been placed and was only $11. Thanks for the offer.

I'm wondering what a fair price for this gun is, in some experienced eyes. I know it's pretty run of the mill, but I'm looking at it as pretty good condition, other than of course the part I am replacing. Like I said before I got it with two ammo pouches (I think the girl messed up), oil can, tool kit, sling and bayonet for 139, 150 adding in the replacement part. I am going to pick up a bore light when I'm in town today to try to get a good picture to see if I'm right in calling the bore good to excellent.
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
catcracker

Post by catcracker »

I'd say $150 average for that.
Nice looking rifle. Welcome to the forum.