SE Michigan Gander has at least 40 91/30s

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
no4shot

Re: SE Michigan Gander has at least 40 91/30s

Post by no4shot »

So out of curiosity what would a refurbed sa marked 9130 be worth?

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

no4shot wrote:So out of curiosity what would a refurbed sa marked 9130 be worth?

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk
I would say it was the only gun at Gander Mountain that day that you would have gained money on walking out with. Except maybe that MO.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

no4shot wrote:So out of curiosity what would a refurbed sa marked 9130 be worth?
desdem12 wrote:Those are worth about double the others with a ton of history packed into them
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Too far south for me to go but I think I would have snatched up the /2\ DDR. I have read that they were graded 1, 2, 3 but have only seen /1\'s.
rio nueces

Post by rio nueces »

I can only hope the management at Gander Mountain is reading these posts.
I sure wish they would get their act together. Used to be a good place. Used guns on racks this side of the counter, reasonable deals, friendly and adequately staffed.
What happened?
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

rio nueces wrote:I can only hope the management at Gander Mountain is reading these posts.
I sure wish they would get their act together. Used to be a good place. Used guns on racks this side of the counter, reasonable deals, friendly and adequately staffed.
What happened?
The real question is... How hard is that?