So, I Guess It's Worth $710 Now

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Hlavinka

Re: So, I Guess It's Worth $710 Now

Post by Hlavinka »

I think you got a pretty good deal there.
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Damn Martin that NEW is sweet.............. :beek:

:toast:
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

I am trying to wipe the drool off my keyboard.

Stunning to find such a nice example. :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Oh man sorry about the mix up. I can't believe I did that. Miller and you are blessed to both have attractive wives that like to shoot. Life is so good! A nice little 380 is a small sacrifice to make a gun loving wife happy. My wife doesn't like to shoot but she likes me to enjoy it. That is really a nice thing when a woman understands the importance of life's simple pleasures.8-)
TulaTom

Post by TulaTom »

Very nice addition! Looking forward to seeing more pictures in the future.
Jumperwire
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jumperwire »

bunkysdad wrote:Oh man sorry about the mix up. I can't believe I did that. Miller and you are blessed to both have attractive wives that like to shoot. Life is so good! A nice little 380 is a small sacrifice to make a gun loving wife happy. My wife doesn't like to shoot but she likes me to enjoy it. That is really a nice thing when a woman understands the importance of life's simple pleasures.8-)
Glad I'm not the only one loosing his mind :lol: :lol: When I saw that post, I thought, wrong guy. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Guess we're not getting any younger are we BD :no: That's ok tho, old folks make for great entertainment. :clap: You just keep it up :pop: :pop: :lol: :lol: :lol:
martin08

Post by martin08 »

All's good here. :wink:
No words of wisdom come to mind at this time....
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

That rife is the ultimate Mosin :Drool1:
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Congrats Martin! My I feel old! My first all matching never left the US many years ago was $125 and I thought I payed way too much! What a difference a few years makes! This is a prime example of why I don't collect refurbs, if nothing else it allows more money to spend on something like this! That $700 10 years from now maybe $1700 by then. Bill