Posts Per Page? (Calling Klibben!)

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Izhevsk762

Posts Per Page? (Calling Klibben!)

Post by Izhevsk762 »

Is there any way through the user CP to change the amount of posts you see in a thread? If it's there, I'm not seeing it. Right now I'm at 10 posts per page, I personally prefer 20. If there's no way to change it, thats OK, just curious.
The user formerly known as mosinnagantm9130
klibben

Re: Posts Per Page? (Calling Klibben!)

Post by klibben »

At the moment it looks like you cannot, I'll talk to the High Council and see what we can do about it.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (ca 390 AD)
klibben

Post by klibben »

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive! 20 posts per page for everyone! [insert thunderous applause] :D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (ca 390 AD)
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

:D
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Yes! 8-)
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Izhevsk762

Post by Izhevsk762 »

klibben wrote:Ask, and Ye Shall Receive! 20 posts per page for everyone! [insert thunderous applause] :D
The user formerly known as mosinnagantm9130
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Dang he looks ticked. Did he forget the ammo?