SALE on ELBY 91/30 Range Buddy sight tools

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
mogunner

SALE on ELBY 91/30 Range Buddy sight tools

Post by mogunner »

Yep, that's right. At midnight Friday night, I'll be changing the price on my website for the Range Buddy 91/30 tools. For one entire week, you'll pay the reduced price of $16 USD for one of these! That's a whopping two bucks off the already low price! It slices, it dices...oh wait, it doesn't do either of those things, but it WILL move those 91/30 front sights! Shipping and tracking is included! If you don't do Paypal, just drop me a note either through the PM's here or the website contact email and you'll still get the sale price even though I have to wait for the postman to bring me your order!

No custom colors on these though, just the regular matte black. :thumbsup:
BuckeyeSgt

Re: SALE on ELBY 91/30 Range Buddy sight tools

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Pm sent. Charge me the regular price plus 5 and pass it on to the Forum.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

That's another thing guys, try and add a note to your Paypal if that's what you use, that you're a member here. I have the sale posted on other forums as well, but what I pay as sponsor dues here is based either on a flat rate or a portion of sales from the forum, and so far pretty much only a few have mentioned that they were members here, and it's not like I can track your real names vs forum handles to keep track! So help us make sure that the forum gets their part, ok? Thanks!
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

PM sent :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Cajun

Post by Cajun »

Hmmm i reckon its time to nab one of these tools!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

Checkout price has been updated on my website. Remember, this sale is ONLY on the one tool, the Range Buddy for the 91/30, all other prices are still the same. Sale will run through 08/04.
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

ordered mine and paid. :D
Camping is cheaper than therapy. San Diego,ca. usa
severedirkitis

Post by severedirkitis »

Same here.
I'm sure all this will do is make it easier to buy more 91/30s since I'll feel obligated to use it enough to justify the cost (little that it is). :D
1943 Mosin Nagant M1891/30 (Tula)
1916 Mosin Nagant M1891 Balkan (Tula - Peter the Great)
1943 Mauser K98k (byf)
1943 M1 Garand (SA)
tinman507

Post by tinman507 »

Just ordered one.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation!
MnMosin

Post by MnMosin »

Just ordered, thanks for the headsup!
Mark in MN
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

Well, response has been good on the sale, thanks to any of you who posted about it on other forums, I was a bit surprised at that. All current orders shipped out today, y'all should have gotten an email from Paypal with tracking info, so if you don't see one check your spam folder. (Except for JYD, I'll PM you yours) Remember, if you haven't gotten one yet don't put it off, you've got until midnight tomorrow night! Thanks all.
jeremyb

Post by jeremyb »

Is the next sale going to be on the ones for the M44
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

Which M44 tool are you needing JB? Depends on which front sight you have. There's the 1943-45 and some 46 sight with the round base, then the "some 46" and on up with the big u-shaped sight base and wide upper sight.
vblue42

Post by vblue42 »

I have a 1944 M44 so I would be interested in the appropriate sight. Any sale on those anytime soon?
'56 SHE VZ52
'46 Izhevsk M44 Mosin Carbine
'44 Finnish VKT M39 Mosin
'40 Tula 91/30 Finn Capture
'44 K98 Mauser (Yugo Rework)
'43 Swiss K31
'45 Springfield M1 Garand
'43 Remington 1903A3
'43 Long Branch No.4 Mk.1*
'58 Madsen M47
VZ58 Folder With Beaver Barf
New Frontier/KAK AR15 5.56mm
Smith & Wesson M&P9
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

I'll work on a "choice" sale on the Range Buddy tools, except for the M44/T53 one...that one is seriously a pain to make with no CNC capability. I have this weeks production run pretty well set but check back in about a week.
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

Well, I'm going to go ahead onto my website and end the sale...after long period of drought it looks like three storm cells are joining together and about to wallop the hell out of the area so I'm about to shut this thing off and hunker down for a bit, I still have to go pickup the daughter at her job at Walmart at midnight but it's only across town. Had a storm come through west of us yesterday that knocked out the power for quite a while, so I always tend to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Thanks everyone who purchased a tools during this week, you not only helped me and yourself but also the forum! If anyone jumps in there and picks one up or I get a snail mail order, the sale price is still good till midnight, I'll just refund the difference.