New forum software.

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

New forum software.

Post by Darryl »

updated the forum software. Up 7 versions! :roll:

I am now working on adding the "extras back on and it will take a bit so, just hold on!

Darryl
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New forum software.

Post by millman »

Thanks Darryl.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
willyj73

Post by willyj73 »

Thank you for your work
Mosin Fanboy
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Thank you, looks good. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
kenbow

Post by kenbow »

Thank You Comrade !
“A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. The ethics of sportsmanship is not a fixed code, but must be formulated by the individual, with no referee but the Almighty.” Aldo Leupold
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

I THINK, I have everything back as it was.
If I don't, please let me know.

Darryl
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

:thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Thanks Darryl and all of you that keep this place up and running. Of all the forums I'm registered on and there's literally around 100 due to my work with gun-deals.com this forum is my home and has been for about 12 years now.
collector 30 or 60

Post by collector 30 or 60 »

Thank you. We all appreciate what you do to keep us connected and informed.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Thanks for the work. Had you not mentioned that you changed, I would not have noticed, and that sounds like a job well done.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for keeping the fires burning and maintaining this forum!