Gun show attendance

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Jolly Green Chopper

Gun show attendance

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

The gun show in Asheville this last weekend and the one before it was the largest in years according to attendance records. Can't tell what volume of sales was but I went both days and saw many guns,ammo,and equipment changing hands.Looks like people are finally getting prepared.Or at least starting to think about it.I think forums like this one are doing a positive public service for our country. JGC
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Gun show attendance

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Yea, I am hearing the same thing from many quarters, it's a good time to be in the ammo and gun business, at least until the supply runs out.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

Don,t know what to think about the supply of ammo running out. Lucky Gunner of Knoxville,Tenn. just sent me a promotion via Email for a $10.00 coupon towards a discount on a $100.00 + order if I would plug their business on a forum. They also included ample lists of many available ammos with prices. They have bee offering me a new and different deal each week since I bought a couple large orders last year.The videos of the sales girls at the shooting range was fun to watch. They always have plenty on hand to ship of whatever they advertise. I got my order in two days.But I'm less than 100 miles away. I just placed an order with SOG for a MN M44 carbine.They have Chinese M55 carbines also.AIM was out of stock,but some suppliers do still have inventory.SOG doesn't always have what they advertise.ThanksJGC
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

i swear SOG sends out the same calologue every time with the date changed. You have to look on their website to see if it is in stock or not. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)