WTB m91 cleaning rod (29")

Buy and sell here. WTS, WTT, WTB
This is not a forum, please no chit chat
Read the rules first and remember, the forums are not a party to any transactions.
Berkowwm

WTB m91 cleaning rod (29")

Post by Berkowwm »

Hello,

I have a 1908-dated Mosin Nagant m91 without a cleaning rod, and I am having a difficult time finding an old-style 29" cleaning rod to complete it. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell, or otherwise know of a surplus dealer that still has any in stock?

Thank you!
ffuries

Re: WTB m91 cleaning rod (29")

Post by ffuries »

Doesn't help you now, but it took me awhile to find one for my rifle. I found mine on ebay, and it took months before I found one and I jumped on it, as soon as it was listed.

2 of my M91s have original/real cleaning rods, my 3rd one has a reproduction one.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Berkowwm

Post by Berkowwm »

Thank you for your response! I actually just found one (I think) at RTG... They have Mosin Nagant cleaning rods listed there with knurled heads, and down in the description they say 29 inches. Great price, too. Hopefully what shows up in the mail will be what I'm looking for, and not an incorrect listing!

If you are looking for one for your 3rd Mosin, may want to check them out! https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/MOSI ... p11561.htm
capt14k

Post by capt14k »

Berkowwm wrote:Thank you for your response! I actually just found one (I think) at RTG... They have Mosin Nagant cleaning rods listed there with knurled heads, and down in the description they say 29 inches. Great price, too. Hopefully what shows up in the mail will be what I'm looking for, and not an incorrect listing!

If you are looking for one for your 3rd Mosin, may want to check them out! https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/MOSI ... p11561.htm
Pretty sure that is a reproduction rod. 91/30 rods are not the same length. Curious what shows up

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

capt14k

Post by capt14k »

ffuries wrote:Doesn't help you now, but it took me awhile to find one for my rifle. I found mine on ebay, and it took months before I found one and I jumped on it, as soon as it was listed.

2 of my M91s have original/real cleaning rods, my 3rd one has a reproduction one.
I get them often. You may have even bought one of mine on eBay.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

HexEx

Post by HexEx »

I have a few extra and I'd sell one for $65 plus shipping. I can send pictures later if you want to see them.

Hex