Russian RPG-2

NEW! If it won't quite fit elsewhere, maybe it will fit here!!!!
Strictly at the mercy of the Administrators (could be moved)
Tula44

Russian RPG-2

Post by Tula44 »

When I saw these for sale I knew I needed one for my Soviet collection. It came with the backpack, the firing pin, and two slings. This one is dated 1956.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Russian RPG-2

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I could think up some uses for that if the rockets were available. Get off my lawn.....whoosh.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

OK if you are not in NY, NJ, CA and a dozen other states that prohibit "destructive weapons".
UNLESS, it is deactivates. Removing the firing pin is not deactivated.

I own a bazooka and am in CA. It has a hole 3" around at the base and the rear door welded shut.
So, now it is nothing more then metal parts as far as the State and BATF is concerned.

Be, careful.

Darryl

Anyone want to buy a bazooka?
racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

How much are they running now? I got mine 3 years ago.
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

Darryl wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:38 pm OK if you are not in NY, NJ, CA and a dozen other states that prohibit "destructive weapons".

I own a bazooka and am in CA. It has a hole 3" around at the base and the rear door welded shut.
So, now it is nothing more then metal parts as far as the State and BATF is concerned.

Be, careful.

Darryl

It's completely deactivated. The RPG has a hole cut in the side of it and a bar welded in place through the bore.
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

racerguy00 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:30 pm How much are they running now? I got mine 3 years ago.
I purchased mine on sale through Arms of America. I got the RPG, the backpack, the two slings, and firing pin for $389.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Tula44 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:41 pm
Darryl wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:38 pm OK if you are not in NY, NJ, CA and a dozen other states that prohibit "destructive weapons".

Be, careful.

Darryl

It's completely deactivated. The RPG has a hole cut in the side of it and a bar welded in place through the bore.
There you go. I just worry about some people not knowing the rules about this stuff.