Mosin drop.

NEW! If it won't quite fit elsewhere, maybe it will fit here!!!!
Strictly at the mercy of the Administrators (could be moved)
steelbuttplate

Mosin drop.

Post by steelbuttplate »

Everybody grab a 91/30 and send it back :facepalm1: to Ukraine, quick. Send Russian silver tip too. There good for one more war, most of 'em. Russia might have another winter war on their hands, except with choppers, jets, misses, etc. this time.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Mosin drop.

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Take a deep breath and hold it, I will get right on that.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

It's probably too late, except for the resistance. If the people walk the walk they have been talking, this could be a 20 year war for Russia. And I guess we have NATO personnel there already. If Russia starts their ethnic cleansing shit, it will get worse.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

The Ukrainians are fighting like hell. I hope they kick ass.
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

It seems as if they replaced the stored 91/30's and carbines that they sold to us with AK's. :) :) :)
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

tjtM38 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:01 pm The Ukrainians are fighting like hell. I hope they kick ass.
They have troops and weapons pouring in from all over the world. Russia doesn't even have the support of it's own people . Putin has gone nuts, I'm afraid he will shoot some nukes if he gets his ass kicked.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

steelbuttplate wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:28 pm
tjtM38 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:01 pm The Ukrainians are fighting like hell. I hope they kick ass.
They have troops and weapons pouring in from all over the world. Russia doesn't even have the support of it's own people . Putin has gone nuts, I'm afraid he will shoot some nukes if he gets his ass kicked.
Lets hope that one of his generals or somebody else see's what's going on and puts a slug in Putins head.
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

qz2026 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:54 am It seems as if they replaced the stored 91/30's and carbines that they sold to us with AK's. :) :) :)
I've seen quite of few M4-style weapons with banana-style magazines, indicating they are probably chambered in 7.62x39.
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

tjtM38 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:31 am
qz2026 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:54 am It seems as if they replaced the stored 91/30's and carbines that they sold to us with AK's. :) :) :)
I've seen quite of few M4-style weapons with banana-style magazines, indicating they are probably chambered in 7.62x39.
There is a Russian caravan of tanks, ammo, fuel, 5 miles long trying to get into the capitol, they are held up 12 miles out of town. Ukraine hasn't attacked it yet, I think they have a place ready, to attack front and rear, then the middle, get it stopped, then keep on chopping, '39 style.
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

steelbuttplate wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:20 pm
tjtM38 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:31 am
There is a Russian caravan of tanks, ammo, fuel, 5 miles long trying to get into the capitol, they are held up 12 miles out of town. Ukraine hasn't attacked it yet, I think they have a place ready, to attack front and rear, then the middle, get it stopped, then keep on chopping, '39 style.
I don't think Russia thought about being stalled, and their front lines can't get fuel from the rear. The convoy is 40 miles long now, sitting ducks, it's a good time for a swarm of drones to strike.