N.Y. new neighbors

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
steelbuttplate

N.Y. new neighbors

Post by steelbuttplate »

I'm sure it's happening all over, but NY has really been the hot news story, people getting hauled to remote airports in the middle of the night from the southern border and released into communities.. They had one of the contractors interviewed, maybe secretly, saying yea this is illegal as hell but it's what we are told to do. You got a new crowd around the taco stand JYD ?
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
tomaustin

Re: N.Y. new neighbors

Post by tomaustin »

they are dropping loads in sparse population areas in West Texas.....give 'em a little cash and a pat on the back for good luck...............
Rowdy1

Post by Rowdy1 »

Why are these people not dropped off in San Francisco, mid town Manhattan and any other major Democrat city?
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Rowdy1 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:53 pm Why are these people not dropped off in San Francisco, mid town Manhattan and any other major Democrat city?
They are being used as human seed. When you just scatter seed on rough ground and don't tend to the plants though, you get the most God awful patch of uncontrollable weeds you've ever seen.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

The internal plan to destroy the United States. Well, not totally internal. There is one with the first letter or "S" that is driving this. Hold on, it will get a lot worse in future days.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Lovely, I have heard of these MS13 people, but have yet to bury one.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:29 pm Lovely, I have heard of these MS13 people, but have yet to bury one.
There are close to 50,000 adult males loose nationwide that have no ID, no tracking, ICE has no idea where they are. I think Tucker was reporting this.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:56 pm
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:29 pm Lovely, I have heard of these MS13 people, but have yet to bury one.
There are close to 50,000 adult males loose nationwide that have no ID, no tracking, ICE has no idea where they are. I think Tucker was reporting this.
I thought it was supposed to be around 11 million undocumented around at any given time.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:55 am
I thought it was supposed to be around 11 million undocumented around at any given time.
Thats about right, these were 50 thou of the adult males out of the 2 mil that crossed last year, that they kinda lost. They could be from any country in the world. Isis is living here.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:01 am
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:55 am
Thats about right, these were 50 thou of the adult males out of the 2 mil that crossed last year, that they kinda lost. They could be from any country in the world. Isis is living here.
ISIS has been here for some time.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Remember after 911 how our Homeland Security beefed up, and for yrs. after we heard about them catching terrorist plots. I hope they're still working, I've not heard much out of them this year. If the Border patrol isn't doing what they normally do, How could Homeland keep up ?
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:41 am Remember after 911 how our Homeland Security beefed up, and for yrs. after we heard about them catching terrorist plots. I hope they're still working, I've not heard much out of them this year. If the Border patrol isn't doing what they normally do, How could Homeland keep up ?
No worries, you will find out after the shit hits the fan, that's how it always goes. Things are going so well nowadays with everything else, I am sure homelands up to snuff.
Theodore Roosevelt