I NEED A "JUNKER" BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR A DEMILLED M/N RIFLE BEING USED AS A STAGE PROP

Buy and sell here. WTS, WTT, WTB
This is not a forum, please no chit chat
Read the rules first and remember, the forums are not a party to any transactions.
NEILSAKE1001

I NEED A "JUNKER" BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR A DEMILLED M/N RIFLE BEING USED AS A STAGE PROP

Post by NEILSAKE1001 »

AS PER THE SUBJECT: I NEED AN OLD -- AND INEXPENSIVE AS POSSIBLE -- BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR A DEMILLED M/N BEING USED AS A STAGE PROP.

ANYONE HAVE ANY CANDIDATES IN THEIR JUNK DRAWER?

IT SEEMS SILLY, AND TOO EXPENSIVE, TO USED A "WORKING" BOLT ASSEMBLY INTO THE RIFLE, WHICH IS A REAL JUNKER EVEN WITHOUT THE DEMILLING.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

NEIL GIELEGHEM
NEIL@NGATTORNEY.COM
LOS ANGELES, CA
steelbuttplate

Re: I NEED A "JUNKER" BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR A DEMILLED M/N RIFLE BEING USED AS A STAGE PROP

Post by steelbuttplate »

NEILSAKE1001 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:19 pm AS PER THE SUBJECT: I NEED AN OLD -- AND INEXPENSIVE AS POSSIBLE -- BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR A DEMILLED M/N BEING USED AS A STAGE PROP.

ANYONE HAVE ANY CANDIDATES IN THEIR JUNK DRAWER?

IT SEEMS SILLY, AND TOO EXPENSIVE, TO USED A "WORKING" BOLT ASSEMBLY INTO THE RIFLE, WHICH IS A REAL JUNKER EVEN WITHOUT THE DEMILLING.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

NEIL GIELEGHEM
NEIL@NGATTORNEY.COM
LOS ANGELES, CA
I think I have a no good bolt head if you can find a body. I think Liberty Tree (top of this page) :pointup: or Buymilsurp might have bolt body.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
qz2026

Re: I NEED A "JUNKER" BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR A DEMILLED M/N RIFLE BEING USED AS A STAGE PROP

Post by qz2026 »

I've got a bolt body :)
NEILSAKE1001

Post by NEILSAKE1001 »

Gentlemen:
Thanks for the responses to my inquiry.
As to each of you: (1) how much would you want (including shipping); and (2) how can we get this deal done, e.g., PayPal; email me at the address below?

[I repeat that the bolt assembly is for a non-firing stage prop. So functionality, or appearance, are not an issue.]

Thanks again.

Neil Gieleghem
neil@ngattorney.com
310 678 4563
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

PM me your address, I'll send the bolt head and you can send me a check for $10.

Last bumped by Guest on Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:12 am.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"