USA 50 star Memorial Flags

Buy and sell here. WTS, WTT, WTB
This is not a forum, please no chit chat
Read the rules first and remember, the forums are not a party to any transactions.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

USA 50 star Memorial Flags

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

These are the standard 50 star Memorial Flags that are draped over a veterans casket and handed to the family on behalf of a grateful nation. They are folded neatly and supposed to be displayed in a shadow box, but not everyone does so. Each of these flags, and I have a minimum of 20-30 so far, was used in a funeral, and then discarded, lost, or whatever by the family's. They were found draped over flea market tables, crumpled up in rag buckets at estate sales, or in one memorable case being used as a ground cover with military type items displayed on top of it. They were rescued by me, or a Navy Veteran friend of mine who does nothing in retirement but hit sales. We have paid between 20-40 each flag on average since the people misusing them never give them up for free. These are not intended to be flown as they are definitely not all weather flags, they are cloth, sewn parts, the same standard as used today, date from 1959 to current, and two or three different US manufacturers. Price is $25 each plus shipping. If you are a long way from me I will use the medium USPS flat rate box at $15, if close we can do regular parcel shipping if it's cheaper. They are all in good condition, some may have age yellowing along the exposed edges, I just reach in the box and pull out whatever is on top as they are all rescue flags. I need to sell some so I can buy more as I find them, US sales only. Paypal is available, contact me in advance for information. Cash, money order, and yes, you can buy more than one, but shipping will be higher depending on how many.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: USA 50 star Memorial Flags

Post by Darryl »

I received mine today. Great flag and a worthy purchase.

Get your homeless flag today!
Give these flags a "proper" home!

Darryl
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

These are nice flags. I have one hanging my office at work.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Tula Neil

Post by Tula Neil »

Bum US sales only :furious:

Never mind I will keep my Texas flag on the wall in my gun room.