Finn 28-76

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
DocAitch

Finn 28-76

Post by DocAitch »

Hello Mosin Collectors
I am a new member who joins at the wrong time- I am in process of reducing my collection of firearms because of age and vision (and the fact that my children and grandchildren are not interested in this stuff).
I have a question about a particular example.
I have a Finn 28-76 that I acquired about 12-15 years ago. I have never fired it, although I have shot my other MNs and Finns
I am putting it up for sale on a local board here in Maryland.
I did some brief research on the net, but cannot come up with a decent price. I do have a connection to a local dealer but do not want to let it go for wholesale.
I would appreciate any information concerning its value.
I did locate a set of front sight inserts (3 posts and 3 globes) that I am going to throw in with the rifle.
Thanks you,
DocAitch
DocAitch

Re: Finn 28-76 more photos

Post by DocAitch »

Some more photos
I do have a set of front sight inserts on the way- 3 posts and 3 globes.
DocAitch
Boi1901

Re: Finn 28-76

Post by Boi1901 »

I have no idea ,dude. I've only seen one of these other than yours.