Mosin Sniper #2

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
ARTX

Mosin Sniper #2

Post by ARTX »

Long time collector/shooter.I picked up several rifles at an estate sale,haven't seen that many non import marked milsurps in 1 place
Most examples were mint and some had letters including Snipers. I didn't get any letters on the snipers I bought but maybe they will pop up one day. No import marks anywhere. The condition the ones I picked up are great.
Will try to post pics in the coming days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ARTX

Re: Mosin Sniper #2

Post by ARTX »

Took a few more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeronimo62

Post by Jeronimo62 »

Very nice indeed! Good looking Progress scope as well.
Looks like a nice arsenal refurbished example with the added/changed scope serial number.
I guess someone wanted to stop the hand guard from rattling?
"He who laughs last, didn't get the joke" :chuckles:
ARTX

Post by ARTX »

Thank you,I fell in love instantly with them. I was a bit surprised to see what was under the handguard. I bought old snipers because they were cheap,can't afford them these days. I hope to one day get a family picture of my old scoped rifles.