New 41 mag

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
+dhic

New 41 mag

Post by +dhic »

My luck changed for the better Sat. My last month has been pretty bad. Trip to ER in Dec for slow heartbeat, 9 # rock through
my windshield on the 15th. Almost took my head off. My luck changed at the gun show Sat. I sold a mis-matched 95 7mm.
I traded off my44 bulldog + cash for this old mod 57 S&W 41 mag. Here are some pics of it and my long barreled mod 57. At the top of the pic is my other 7, a mod 27 Smith.
+dhic
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: New 41 mag

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Nice revolver. Who tossed the rock at your car? Pacemaker time or new meds? Yea, it does sound like time your luck changed.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Nice pile of magnums :vcool:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Very nice.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Very nice indeed. I want to hear more about the rock too, it sounds like your luck was pretty good that it didn't go through your face.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum