Sucker for accessories

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
SA1911a1

Sucker for accessories

Post by SA1911a1 »

I admit it... This is not what it is advertised as, but, to the best of my knowledge, it is an M-38 sling.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282438442277?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

I am saving the other three for you guys.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
House Beagle

Re: Sucker for accessories

Post by House Beagle »

Nice grab! A lot of my best eBay finds were not listed correctly :brows:
willyj73

Post by willyj73 »

Wow. That's pretty cheap

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Mosin Fanboy
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I know what you mean. Just bought an iron cross and an infantry assault badge to make a display box with the P38. Will also include a pen knife my grandfather took off a German soldier he captured.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Thank you Steve. I grabbed one and I think I have a carbine that needs it.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I was going to go back and sweep up what ever was left. The pickins were slim. I hope they all ended up here.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Razzel Dazzel PU

Post by Razzel Dazzel PU »

Yep,got one, thanks for the heads up!
vandeda

Post by vandeda »

I got one too, thanks for the heads up on them!
vandeda

Post by vandeda »

Looks like the same seller posted more: http://r.ebay.com/6naeUm
Titanium Hammer

Post by Titanium Hammer »

These all seem to come out of Bulgaria. I've picked up a 4-5 over the last few years & they work great on my M44's & Wz's.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

vandeda wrote:Looks like the same seller posted more: http://r.ebay.com/6naeUm
Thanks for that, I went back and got a couple more to outfit my M-39s and 91/59s.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
vandeda

Post by vandeda »

Titanium Hammer wrote:These all seem to come out of Bulgaria. I've picked up a 4-5 over the last few years & they work great on my M44's & Wz's.
Looking at reviews, I think the seller misrepresents his location as it seems like all his stuff comes out of Bulgaria ... not sure why though.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I got mine in the mail yesterday. They are well used and quite dirty, but were in good shape overall. I see the seller has listed a new batch if anyone is interested: eBay item number:282459583015
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
vandeda

Post by vandeda »

I got mine too ... liked it enough ordered 2 more. Wish I had ordered multiple from the get go for reduced shipping. If I remember right, he also has some late war versions without the brass buckle or leather reinforcement pads for a bit less money. Came with a slip that had his website, and definitely located in Bulgaria and not UK :shrug:
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Are they shipping them in parcel that requires a signature? I have not got mine but did get a notice that they missed me for a signature delivery.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

bunkysdad wrote:Are they shipping them in parcel that requires a signature? I have not got mine but did get a notice that they missed me for a signature delivery.
Yes, mine required a signature.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

vandeda wrote:I got mine too ... liked it enough ordered 2 more. Wish I had ordered multiple from the get go for reduced shipping. If I remember right, he also has some late war versions without the brass buckle or leather reinforcement pads for a bit less money. Came with a slip that had his website, and definitely located in Bulgaria and not UK :shrug:
I got one of the non-adjustable ones for my non-refurbished '45 M-44. Mine were certainly shipped from Bulgaria. I don't know why the cloak-and-dagger about the location of the product. I have bought so much stuff from Eastern Europe that I have black Suburbans parked at the empty house down the street from me, every day.

I recently bought a leather SKS ammo pouch from a Russian. He sent a standard pouch of man-made materials. He offered a $5.00 discount from the $20.00 purchase price. I told him that was not acceptable and that I would send it back to him. (on his dime of course) I filed a case with ebay and got an immediate, "just keep it" message. A few days later I got a letter from the US postal service asking if I had, indeed, received the Russian Postal System registered package. I checked the form yes and sent it back. Apparently, the seller was filing a claim that the product was lost in the mail. It is not nice to try to cheat me. :D
Aut Pax Aut Bellum