Gunboards Latest Firearms Forum to be Sold to Vertical Scope

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gunboards Latest Firearms Forum to be Sold to Vertical Scope

Post by bunkysdad »

I am a member of both boards, and have learned some good things on Gunboards but if I am reading a thread that changes to a lot of drama I never finish reading the thread. Here, as a administrator, I have a little more control over the rediculous banter and drama. This is my home.

Sent from my SM-T337T using Tapatalk
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

bunkysdad wrote:I am a member of both boards, and have learned some good things on Gunboards but if I am reading a thread that changes to a lot of drama I never finish reading the thread. Here, as a administrator, I have a little more control over the rediculous banter and drama. This is my home.

Sent from my SM-T337T using Tapatalk
Russell is in charge of the board dungeon, there are people down there who have long since forgotten what daylight looks like, then there is the matter of the...things...floating in that jar of formaldehyde he keeps on his desk. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Bubba beware
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Admins

Post by Admins »

This subject is now closed on this forum.

We are not here to smear any forums (including Gunboards) and we have always refrained from that even if the other forums don't reciprocate.

We also do not want to see any personal attacks on the forums either. It is below these forums to allow it here. If you have an issue with someone on the forums here......take it to them in an email or a PM. Leave it off the forums.

Gunboards problems are theirs. Vic and his members will work them out there, I'm sure.