Picture of my 22RF Pistols

Rim Fire Firearms
Burrhead

Picture of my 22RF Pistols

Post by Burrhead »

Here's a picture of the 22RF pistols I have. The top is my AMT Lightning 22LF really a clone of the Ruger MKII. Next is my Savage Sport Striker in 22WMRF a really fun gun to shoot. I love the left hand bolt and right hand eject. Below this is the Single Six in 22LF and I have he 22WMRF Cylinder in the safe. Then my favorite of these my Ruger MKII my wife got me the target grips for her many years ago and my son purchased me a Ruger Holster for her as well, forgot to put that in the photo. The only one of these that hasn't drawn blood (Pasture Pig that is) is the Single Six. The others are all proven killers of the yard invaders. Coonhunterjoe would be proud of me. :P Speaking of Coonhunter anyone heard from him of late?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Picture of my 22RF Pistols

Post by millman »

8-) 8-) 8-)
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Nice bunch of Pig Poppers B. Those custom grips on the Mk II are beautiful, who made them?
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Burrhead

Post by Burrhead »

Longcolt44 wrote:Nice bunch of Pig Poppers B. Those custom grips on the Mk II are beautiful, who made them?
To be honest LC I don't remember :oops: but the Boss got them for me a loooooong time ago. This pistol is the first one I purchased after we were married in 1979.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Nice .22's, no, I haven't heard from Joe in some time.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Nice squirrel guns 8-) 8-)
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Good times to be had with those... I'm jealous.

Thanks for rubbing it in, er, I mean; Thanks for sharing. 8-) 8-) :lol:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Mikey_P

Post by Mikey_P »

Cool collection, Burrhead. Thanks for sharing the pics. I especially like the Security Six you have there - very nice :D

Mike
MuzzleMarc

Post by MuzzleMarc »

Nice pistols, Burrhead. I really like them. Wow!!
Thx for sharing with us.

MuzzleMarc
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Great guns. I also bought the Mark II same as yours sometime around 1982. It was my first handgun and I wish I still had it, but some low life scum sucking dirtbag kicked in my front door and stole it, along with a long barrel Single six like yours, and 8 other various models of firearms.
cyknight

Post by cyknight »

Congrats on a fine collection of small-bores. Love them myself! :toast:
American Gunsmiths: Making things go BANG for over 200 years!
Co-Owner/Gunsmith - Diamond B Gunsmithing.

2-1942 Izhevsk M91/30, 1939 K98, 1895 M1891 Argentine Mauser, 1924 VZ-24, 1917 SMLE, 1942 SMLE, 1933 1895 Tula Nagant, 1958 Type 56 SKS