Another 91/59

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
JoeZ

Another 91/59

Post by JoeZ »

Just picked this up. It's a 43 Izhevsk. It didn't have the front site, but I picked one up today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8X56R

Re: Another 91/59

Post by 8X56R »

You are having some luck lately. Congrats on another nice rifle.
JoeZ

Post by JoeZ »

8X56R wrote:You are having some luck lately. Congrats on another nice rifle.
Thanks. This one was not intentional, but I couldn't pass it up.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Do we tell our wives we just picked up such and such Mosin? Does just picked it up sound better than just bought it? Maybe easier on the pocket book. Lol
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

These carbines are so sweet! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
JoeZ

Post by JoeZ »

bunkysdad wrote:Do we tell our wives we just picked up such and such Mosin? Does just picked it up sound better than just bought it? Maybe easier on the pocket book. Lol
Actually, I just tell my wife I'm going to look at a gun. Then try and avoid any further questions. I look at it as "picked up" is less expensive than "bought".
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Yeah, and then there is the old "what this old thing. Does this look like a new rifle to you" :P
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

You did very well. On the wife thing, I just walk in with my head held high and in my best king type voice that I bought another rifle and paid almost as much as the electric bill is. My 3 cats look at me then at each other and don't really give a $hit, I don't have a wife.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!