variety of molots

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Dan4good

variety of molots

Post by Dan4good »

i went to cabelas today to pick up my repaired buckmark. and while i was there decided to take a gander at the used gun inventory and ammo supply there were about 10 mosins out a variety of years only one hex a 31 tula, also a 41 i belive ddr marked one. also there was one russian m44 1944 izhevsk R guns import so i dont believe was a molot priced at 189. the ammo supply was very full they even had a variety of .22lr. i bought nothing just thought id let yall know
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Re: variety of molots

Post by bunkysdad »

What kind of 22 did you see?
Dan4good

Post by Dan4good »

cci mini mags 100 rounders for 8.99 and cci hollow points 50 rounds for 6.99 also aguilas
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

That's halfway decent on the Mini Mags.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Shoulda bought the DDR marked one.
Dan4good

Post by Dan4good »

i have a ddr ex sniper already not a molot either im steering clear of molots now i just like to look at them i currently have 3 molots though a 42 tula ex sniper and 31 and 32 izhevsk hexes