Goodies

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Josh Smith
ban is not due to his product

Goodies

Post by Josh Smith »

Hi All,

Here are some things I've accumulated. I know what some are; others I do not. Supposedly they all go to the Mosin-Nagant, but some I've never seen. Help would be appreciated!

What are these? I assume sling attachment points, but never seen 'em..? Maybe not Mosin?

Recoil lug... but from a Mosin? Doesn't look Mosin style. Early?

Interrupters. Got a bunch of 'em. Gonna keep a few and sell the rest.

M91/38 Carbine sight parts... I've got two front sight mounts.

A barrel band of some sort I'm guessing... early Mosin or what?

Supposedly these all came from Mosins, but as I said, I'm not familiar with some of these parts.

Help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Josh
Greasemonkey

Re: Goodies

Post by Greasemonkey »

#1 is Spanish rear side sling attachments for FR 7 and FR 8. Held in the stock with a small metal spike under the butt plate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
Josh Smith

Post by Josh Smith »

Thanks!
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

The barrel bands are for holding some kind of Mauser hand guard in place. The interupters are the newer two piece variety and very available. That is all I see first glance that I know. Bill :D