The Bannerman Mosin Nagant - Dissected

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
kjohn

Re: The Bannerman Mosin Nagant - Dissected

Post by kjohn »

bunkysdad wrote:When someone wants to know any details about the conversion and how everything works they only need to look here. This is a excellent writeup on a beautiful rifle. You found another nice one.
:pointup: I needn't say any more, except add my own THANK YOU! :thumbsup:
GOOD RIDDANCE LGR!! If there isn't a gun range in heaven, then I'm going to hell.
Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. Heinrich Himmler
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: The Bannerman Mosin Nagant - Dissected

Post by Darryl »

Actually, it only "shows" the military version (full rifle, not carbines) that were converted from 7.62x54r to 30-06 Rem and Westinghouse rifles here in the states. It does not show the hunting rifles (carbines) converted by Bannerman from the same rifles as these were.

Dolk