What are some VERY strict collector forums?

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
jimpierce7

Re: What are some VERY strict collector forums?

Post by jimpierce7 »

thats the one I was thinking about. The 7.62 forum. Its just a single purpose/topic forum. Not that unusual really.
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

millman wrote:
neal45 wrote:Since we are on the Military Firearms Forum, I might add that the 7.62 forum mentioned earlier is Mosins only.
Good point neal. That forum is a fine forum. They have their rules, and we have ours.
Am I wrong or is that not the invite only forum, I. Other words you can't join unless they ask you to because they don't like newbies. Or am I thinking of another?? I know I found one when I first got I to Mosins, and that's how I found this fine forum.. Then I stopped looking, as I found my home in the net :D
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

They used to not be invite only, but got sick of newbies and made it so. That of course is their choice. We try to fill the gap.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Take this off the forums to PM Gentlemen.

The rules of these forums are very clear. They are posted at the top of every forum. http://www.russian-mosin-nagant-forum.c ... mrules.php
They were handed to each person once when they registered (in your email registration activation) and also when you first logged on for the first time. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12957

They include our basic beliefs. If they aren't clear enough, then it is simple to ask. If you want more privacy (and I understand), there is always the PM system here. We had an individual just recently ask if his post would be appropriate in a certain forum and we told him where to post it. We appreciated that very much and all of the Administrators were impressed with this.

You have 5 Administrators and two Owners you can talk to if you have a problem with a particular Administrator (or owner).

My final point ..... no one is forcing anyone here to do or not do anything to their firearms here. The rules for any forum are not hard to live by. I am on other forums also, and I live by their rules when I'm there. That is my obligation when I register and visit their forums.

I think the OP questions should be answered. Read the rules and it will tell you our beliefs. Go to another forums and read their rules and you will know. I suggest you obey their rules when you are there.

Dolk

millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

PM's are great if you actually get one.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
martin08

Post by martin08 »

millman wrote:PM's are great if you actually get one.
Don't I owe you a PM, millman?

PM me again, and I'll owe you another. :lol:
No words of wisdom come to mind at this time....
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I like PM's, except when they get personal. :P
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

martin08 wrote:
millman wrote:PM's are great if you actually get one.
Don't I owe you a PM, millman?

PM me again, and I'll owe you another. :lol:
Not you Martin. We are good, as far as I know.

C. S. Lewis
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I'm out of bacon! :big shock:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
vblue42

Post by vblue42 »

Dolk I have sent you a PM.
'56 SHE VZ52
'46 Izhevsk M44 Mosin Carbine
'44 Finnish VKT M39 Mosin
'40 Tula 91/30 Finn Capture
'44 K98 Mauser (Yugo Rework)
'43 Swiss K31
'45 Springfield M1 Garand
'43 Remington 1903A3
'43 Long Branch No.4 Mk.1*
'58 Madsen M47
VZ58 Folder With Beaver Barf
New Frontier/KAK AR15 5.56mm
Smith & Wesson M&P9
m1guy

Post by m1guy »

:hitsfan:

Dang. I have a talent for opening up a serious can of worms with what (I thought) was a simple question. That seems to happen to me often, not just on here but in other areas, too.

:lol: