1896 Sestoryetsk, Judi's Finn Mix-Master

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Joeinthehills

Re: 1896 Sestoryetsk, Judi's Finn Mix-Master

Post by Joeinthehills »

Congrads Capt., Ma'am SIR: :attn:

You Done Plum Good! :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1:

As you were, and carry on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alpha-One-Six Over, the poggy rope regm't. :grumpy:
gurn

Post by gurn »

Watch out guys, she is going to get them all. Just a matter of time before she gets into SVTs
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

That turned out GREAT! :thumbsup: :Drool1: :thumbsup:
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
Judi and her Mosins

Post by Judi and her Mosins »

gurn wrote:Watch out guys, she is going to get them all. Just a matter of time before she gets into SVTs

:soapbox:
Gurn, Don't get them to beat me up. I followed all your advice. I could not have done this without all your post of everyone here. I think this 1896 Sestoryetsk Finn mix is all of ours (,RMNF members ) I just lay claim to ownership. :brolleyes:

I also found ,.. :brolleyes: :brolleyes: a 1925 ex-dragoon. I will play with the cosmoline now. As soon as I get a better camrea I will post more pictures..of the new one. :brolleyes: I think you peolpe put a spell on me. I am becoming the " Imelda Marcos " of the Mosins now. I started with four,...since I met you guys . I now have ten.

No wonder your wife yells at you. Thank you everyone. I am glad I listened and followed the advice each of you said. I guess I will be here a long time. As I want and will get a Cossack,..as soon as a nice one comes around. I'll go in my other shoe if need be. Judi and her Mosin's ;mywink;
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
davesstuff1

Post by davesstuff1 »

:Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
David M Gellatly
Savannah, GA. 31419
gellatlydave@yahoo.com