M44 & M91/30 package deal both for $219

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
WeldonHunter

Re: M44 & M91/30 package deal both for $219

Post by WeldonHunter »

firefighter5765 wrote:3 words..."FAST AND FURIOUS"!
Yeah I bet if I was a drug dealer I would have had them just given to me. Oh wait they went through an FFL didn't they? Stopped them didn't it? Very Very good point firefighter.
firefighter5765

Post by firefighter5765 »

It is just MHO but I think that any and all of those involved with that scandal should be charged as felons, convicted, lose their right to keep and bear arms and sit in prison for a LOOOONG time with a few exceptions....Holder, Napalitano, Clinton and Obama should be tried for treason. That's what you get when you go out of your way to undermine the 2nd ammendment so you can have it removed through the Supreme Court order. :x
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

firefighter5765 wrote:It is just MHO but I think that any and all of those involved with that scandal should be charged as felons, convicted, lose their right to keep and bear arms and sit in prison for a LOOOONG time with a few exceptions....Holder, Napalitano, Clinton and Obama should be tried for treason. That's what you get when you go out of your way to undermine the 2nd ammendment so you can have it removed through the Supreme Court order. :x

That and all of them should support Brian Terry's family for the rest of their lives and I don't mean us, the government but these people personally from their own fortunes. College for his kids included. But then again I would guess they don't have any money because they're part of the 99%. Oh and they need to apologize to his family.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

I don't disagree with you fellows, but lets lay off the politics, and get back to guns. This sort of thing quickly gets out of hand.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

millman wrote:I don't disagree with you fellows, but lets lay off the politics, and get back to guns. This sort of thing quickly gets out of hand.

:clap:
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

For what it's worth, J&G finally came through via FED-EX and my Steyr M95 came yesterday. I already had 2 clips, and I got an additional 20 rounds of ammunition, but I think this will be more of a collector than a shooter. Graf's has brass at $64.00 per 20 and Dies are around $140.00 Surplus ammunition is available but no where near as available as most Comm-Bloc stuff and from everything I've read these little beasts kick. I'd just as soon shoot my M44 if I want noise and a shove. (especially at 7.62x54R prices)
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Ironnewt wrote:For what it's worth, J&G finally came through via FED-EX and my Steyr M95 came yesterday. I already had 2 clips, and I got an additional 20 rounds of ammunition, but I think this will be more of a collector than a shooter. Graf's has brass at $64.00 per 20 and Dies are around $140.00 Surplus ammunition is available but no where near as available as most Comm-Bloc stuff and from everything I've read these little beasts kick. I'd just as soon shoot my M44 if I want noise and a shove. (especially at 7.62x54R prices)

Good to hear and you got it at the right time. The price has gone back up to $139.95. I hope you got in on the sale. You know there's ammo available for that a lot less than $64 a box of 20. Look here, http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=8x56R+Steyr it's brass cased boxer primed ammo and a third of that.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Lee makes a bullet mold for this round. If dies cost that much though it might be a while before reloading would be worthwhile.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

You can get hornady ammo for it for around $28 and the dies are not too bad for lee dies. I shoot mine alot and love it. :D :D
I just looked at midway and the dies are $28 for lee
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)