T-53

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
kermit
ban
ban

T-53

Post by kermit »

the first 1-28 are T-53 then starts M-91-30's http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/bill-may/
Last edited by kermit on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camping is cheaper than therapy. San Diego,ca. usa
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: T-53

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

What??
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You have the album set to private, only you can see it. You need to set it to public.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Three_Dogs

Post by Three_Dogs »

Thanks for sharing, Very Nice rifles you have.
If corporations are people, when will we see one executed?
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

Three_Dogs wrote:Thanks for sharing, Very Nice rifles you have.
this is half.if i had more free bucks i would buy more T-53's. well worth buying at $119 if you want a shooter.
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:You have the album set to private, only you can see it. You need to set it to public.
fixed. :D
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

Nice T53 Kermit :thumbsup: low wall roundy. Does anyone know a fast way to get back out of photo bucket?
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

It sure looks like a nice one to me, how is the bore? :vcool: :vcool: :vcool: :Drool1: :Drool1:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

desdem12 wrote:It sure looks like a nice one to me, how is the bore? :vcool: :vcool: :vcool: :Drool1: :Drool1:
bore is shiney and lands are sharp. not counterbored. these are not refurbs i think. the bolt and trigger are super.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I still need one of these to finish out the M44 collection. I may have to break down and buy one. Did you do the handpick? :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

redspoon wrote:Nice T53 Kermit :thumbsup: low wall roundy. Does anyone know a fast way to get back out of photo bucket?
Just save the link, go back a page, open a new window and load photobucket to that, when finished just close the window.
Theodore Roosevelt
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

redspoon wrote:Nice T53 Kermit :thumbsup: low wall roundy. Does anyone know a fast way to get back out of photo bucket?
my 1944 M 44 has a high wall. i was surprised to see low wall on this.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The highwall receiver was a Soviet wartime expediency design change, it was not carried over to the type 53's design, a peacetime produced rifle. The Highwall receiver is just one of many receiver variations to be found on the Mosins.
Theodore Roosevelt