mn oil bottle

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
dou44

mn oil bottle

Post by dou44 »

i was going through one of my boxes and founf this bottle ,i forgot i had it. it came with one of the first 91/30 i bought in the 90's,never saw a pouch like it before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: mn oil bottle

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

A pouch like that came with my Soviet SKS in '95.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
dou44

Post by dou44 »

no telling what the russians had used it for and with so i can see them using it with a sks.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

An oil bottle for one rifle will work on any rifle.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I have the bottles but not the pouches. I like it.
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

dou44 wrote:i was going through one of my boxes and founf this bottle ,i forgot i had it. it came with one of the first 91/30 i bought in the 90's,never saw a pouch like it before.
i have a black one (naval infantry) and a brown one . the black one sits next to 2 black ammo pouches and a black sling with black dog collars and a black vinyl cleaning kit pouch with kit and bore brush. the brown one is next to a brown vinyl cleaning kit pouch with tools and 2 brown ammo pouches..
Camping is cheaper than therapy. San Diego,ca. usa