M-39 heads up

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
SA1911a1

M-39 heads up

Post by SA1911a1 »

Centerfire has M-39s in their latest flyer for $229.00. And I am broke..........
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
shmlnaaa

Re: M-39 heads up

Post by shmlnaaa »

I don't see them on their website...
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I looked too. And in the flyer and did not see them
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

i looked also. no find anything.
Camping is cheaper than therapy. San Diego,ca. usa
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

It has been a common occurence since the Obama gun & ammo scare of 2008 that most every flyer sent out from all of the common suppliers is obsolete by the time it hits your mailbox. I think the good deal that is out there currently is the Aim rifle deal- 289.00 for a Chech vz24 Mauser rifle including a sling and bayonet. But alas, like Steve said, I am also broke.
Simo

Post by Simo »

Us broke asses can group buy one and take turns shipping and shooting it LMAO
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

i bought 1 M44 and 2 M91-30s last week. i would find $225 to get a M39 tho' broke or not.
Camping is cheaper than therapy. San Diego,ca. usa
Simo

Post by Simo »

kermit wrote:i bought 1 M44 and 2 M91-30s last week. i would find $225 to get a M39 tho' broke or not.
oh great now the rest of us have to come up with more money for the group buy :very mad:
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
cwilliams

Post by cwilliams »

Can't find these listed anywhere. Has someone found them yet?
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

The reason you can not find them is, it is not centerfire, but SOG. (sorry)
Aut Pax Aut Bellum