Tokarev Mags

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Bareassmeagain

Tokarev Mags

Post by Bareassmeagain »

Will the Romanian and polish 8 rd Tokarev mags work with each of the other pistol. Thanks
Greasemonkey

Re: Tokarev Mags

Post by Greasemonkey »

I have used the Norinco Tokarev mags in my Romanian before with no issues, I believe they are all compatible except for the Yugo M-57.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I am pretty sure they are interchangeable except the M57, Like GM says. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Bareassmeagain

Post by Bareassmeagain »

Hey thanks. Im thinking I need a Polish Tok. I love my 2 M57's But that Polish is calling me. Does anyone have one ? I read they are the best built next to the Russian. ??

What say You ? Ever heard of any problems with them. I see some even come with 1 matching number mag. Like to get some input from the guys who know more or even have one before I buy my first Polish firearm.

Thanks BAMA
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I wanted one real bad too, but they ran out just when i had the doh to buy one. So i bought the M57 and i love it. I still would like a pole though. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Greasemonkey

Post by Greasemonkey »

I would like a Polish Tokarev, but the 2 Polish pistols I do have, a P-64 and a P-83 Wanad, both 9x18 Mak have been problem free and are quality pistols. I'm sure the Polish Tokarev would be along those same lines, except if it has an added safety. :roll:

Besides, I need a Tokarev to round out the Polish collection :lol:
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
Bareassmeagain

Post by Bareassmeagain »

I saw that post GM and those are NICE. Id like to have one of those little p64's to hide in the car ISHTF and im not at home. I have shot one and about broke my hand ! that thing kicked like a mule