Tanfoglio European American Armory 9mm. (Now with Pics)

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
avenger

Tanfoglio European American Armory 9mm. (Now with Pics)

Post by avenger »

My mom gifted me a gun..i was pretty happy about it...makes for my 4th gun and my first hand gun.... Its made by an italian company called Tanfoglio and imported by EAA.They Call it the Witness. The Trigger/Hammer on it is Single action/Double action. So it will be really safe to store loaded with the safety on, because i can let the hammer down slow and it wont be cocked. It looks like a CZ-75, and is 9mm. a lot of people like them, and a lot of people in europe use them in matches. I really cant wait to shoot it tomorrow!!!! :vcool: :dance:

Heres the pics!

Last edited by avenger on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
-John
"Hunting small animals is easy. You shoot at them with this and it lights them on fire and cooks them before you even get to them" -Me when showing picture of M44
desdem12

Re: Tanfoglio European American Armory 9mm.

Post by desdem12 »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

:thumbsup: a free gun have fun shooting it :clap: :clap: :clap:
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom (George S. Patton)
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

Awesome! And congrats!

I look forward to the photos :)
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...
avenger

Re: Tanfoglio European American Armory 9mm. (Now with Pics)

Post by avenger »

thanks guys now..pics are on now :P
-John
"Hunting small animals is easy. You shoot at them with this and it lights them on fire and cooks them before you even get to them" -Me when showing picture of M44
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing it with us. Now we need range reports to go with the pics.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

Very nice! Your Mom has good tastes :)

Congrats :thumbsup:
avenger

Post by avenger »

I was with her...she asked what i wanted..it was a good price..so yeah :thumbsup:
-John
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:cool: Looks great :toast:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
avenger

Post by avenger »

I wasnt able to put targets up..it was too darn windy..but i was shooting a gun ball i have..it seemed pretty cool :mrgreen: ...although im not used to handguns so i miss a lot... :oops:..i did take a video though..! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by avenger on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-John
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:vcool: :vcool: :vcool: I checked out your mosin toy shoot too :biggrin:
avenger

Post by avenger »

desdem12 wrote::vcool: :vcool: :vcool: I checked out your mosin toy shoot too :biggrin:
Yeah..ignore all the little kid sounding giggling...we were enjoying ourselves... XD Putting holes through hard drives is awesome haha..I am really trying to get rid of all my shakes..i cant shoot on target most of the time..because of my nervousness...i also i need to put a shrink tube on the mosin..i was aiming so low to hit that stuff lol
-John
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Looks to me like you guys were hitting them most of the time so good shooting. :clap: :clap: And you were having fun and that is what it is all about. :biggrin:
Fred_G

Post by Fred_G »

avenger wrote:
desdem12 wrote::vcool: :vcool: :vcool: I checked out your mosin toy shoot too :biggrin:
Yeah..ignore all the little kid sounding giggling...we were enjoying ourselves... XD Putting holes through hard drives is awesome haha..I am really trying to get rid of all my shakes..i cant shoot on target most of the time..because of my nervousness...i also i need to put a shrink tube on the mosin..i was aiming so low to hit that stuff lol
Smith Sight for the Mosin, and a lot of dry fire (assuming that is OK for your weapon) with the pistol.

The 9mm is one fun round to shoot is it not? :D

Congrats on the new gun and having fun with it!!
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

"ha ha ha, I love this gun!"

Hell, even I was chuckling! Nice videos...and you guys were obviously having fun. Very well done avenger!

Oh, and the backstop looks good! :clap:
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Welcome to the world of handgunning. :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
avenger

Post by avenger »

Fred_G wrote:
avenger wrote:
Smith Sight for the Mosin, and a lot of dry fire (assuming that is OK for your weapon) with the pistol.

The 9mm is one fun round to shoot is it not? :D

Congrats on the new gun and having fun with it!!
Thanks...And yeah i can dry fire it...The biggest i have shot is a 44 mag revolver at my uncles house..one time...i wasnt expecting 9mm to have as much puch as it has..but it does..and its a blast to shoot...wheres the fun without recoil? :vcool: I really like the DA/SA trigger and hammer on it..i can lower the hammer (very carefully of course) and use it as house gun with the safety on..and its really darn safe...Probably the best way to carry it in a few years as well...
MN Fan wrote:"ha ha ha, I love this gun!"

Hell, even I was chuckling! Nice videos...and you guys were obviously having fun. Very well done avenger!

Oh, and the backstop looks good! :clap:
Thanks..it was my second time shooting the mosin ever...and it still gets the smiles everytime... :vcool:
-John