Spreewerk P38 CYQ

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
etprescottazusa91

Spreewerk P38 CYQ

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

IMG_0384 P38 CYQ.JPG
Here are some pics of my P38 it's a X block Spreewerk production, one of twelve thousand manufactured in December of 1944. Spreewerk guns were the roughest in regards to finish though made towards the end of the war the material workmanship is still good. I've fired it 100's of times with out a single malfunction. Kit retains the original holster with the spare magazine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by etprescottazusa91 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
pacanis

Re: Spreewerk P38 CYQ

Post by pacanis »

Sweet :thumbsup:
You know, I've never seen a P38's holster before. I like the way it has a pocket on the outside of it for the magazine.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Cool, the leather seems to be in good shape :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

Damn, that's gorgeous Earl...and one serious firearm.

You have quite the unique collection my friend, very well done!

Thanks for sharing this one :)
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Sweet gun :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)