1935 PE Sniper Rifle

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
jayhovers

1935 PE Sniper Rifle

Post by jayhovers »

Doing a little research on my 1935 Finn capture PE Sniper rifle. Looks to be original and all matching with the Finn capture taken into consideration. The receiver, buttplate and magazine numbers match. The scope is a 1935. The straight bolt has been force matched. The stock lug and left stock finger groove have matching assembly numbers. The right reciver flat has an assembly number that I do not remember as I purchased both back in the 90's. The .05mm screws are not original as I assembled it as a shooter and used a dollop of Loctite on the screws. Don't know if I've ever seen an all matching Finn capture sniper rifle. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will do another post
jayhovers

Re: 1935 PE Sniper Rifle

Post by jayhovers »

Pictures from the above post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jayhovers

Post by jayhovers »

145_3170.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

That is a "wow" rifle to me.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Yeah, I know very little of the PE and PEM snipers. But it looks "right" as far as I can tell. A real hard to find rifle.

Darryl