Matching 91/30’s

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
TheDanishMan

Matching 91/30’s

Post by TheDanishMan »

Hey all, I’m on the hunt for an all factory original and matching 91/30. I realize the majority of these will be Finn captures or SCW mosins. I’ve been keeping a sharp eye out on gunbroker for months but to no avail, yet! How many of you guys here have a mosin like this? Would love to see your examples. Thanks!

TheDanishMan
Greedo1977

Re: Matching 91/30’s

Post by Greedo1977 »

They can be pretty elusive, however they are out there. Most of mine were finds at gun shows. But I have found several on Gunbroker and there is one listed now as I type this. Just takes a careful look at the pics and be willing to look at every listing. I just purchased an original matching Dragoon last week from there that had a poor description. :biggrin:

Here is one of my favorites that I posted here awhile back. Was a pickup at a local show.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36236

You’ll find one eventually! Keep searching! :thumbsup: