PL marked M39 Finn rifles

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

PL marked M39 Finn rifles

Post by Darryl »

This is a listing I made of "known to me" PL marked M39 Finn rifles.
I'm sure there are more.

Sorry, If you are not a "registered member" here, you will not be able to view this list.
Darryl
https://russian-mosin-nagant-forum.com/ ... bdfa0e5a78

willyj73

Re: PL marked M39 Finn rifles

Post by willyj73 »

I have 206692. Your list shows March of 2018. My photos are dated November of 2019--so, previous owner must have offloaded not long after.

It's a straight stock, matching bolt, non matching magazine floorplate. Sako marked stock. Very little bluing left. Bolt photo is blurry, but you can see a number was ground off with matching number added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mosin Fanboy
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

willyj73 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:38 pm I have 206692. Your list shows March of 2018. My photos are dated November of 2019--so, previous owner must have offloaded not long after.

It's a straight stock, matching bolt, non matching magazine floorplate. Sako marked stock. Very little bluing left. Bolt photo is blurry, but you can see a number was ground off with matching number added.
That rifle was owned by another member here. He has not been active since 2019. So you must have purchased it from him between 2018-2019. I do not have any photos of that rifle.
I don't normally document who has owned a rifle and who has sold it. Not my interest to provide a "trail" for "anyone".
The rifles specs are the interest to me.

Darryl
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

I have a lot of "data" and some photos of these listed rifles.
The date entered is the earliest date I found them in my searches.
There is photos of some of the rifles as they were sold at the time (Burns and others).
I can do a search and provide them (on the forums or off the forums) if you request them.
Darryl
Snek123

Post by Snek123 »

willyj73 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:38 pm I have 206692. Your list shows March of 2018. My photos are dated November of 2019--so, previous owner must have offloaded not long after.

Mine is just 202 rifles behind yours :)
Snek123

Post by Snek123 »

I have 206490 SAKO, straight stock, PL marked pristine rifle condition.