Found a picture of JYD

Laughs!
ffuries

Found a picture of JYD

Post by ffuries »

Damn I found a picture of Jim aka Junk Yard Dog. Love ya like a brother Jim!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Found a picture of JYD

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

That's pretty much how I love to fuck with the snowflakes every time they ask me about stupid shit anyone with common sense would know if they bothered to pay attention to what their grandparents tried to teach them. Why should I check oil in the car? Why shouldn't I run out before the storm and buy 12 gallons of milk in case the power goes out? Why can't I go out at night to what you call a " high crime" area, your just a racist and I will be fine. Why can't I piss into the wind? You can't hurt wind by pissing on it. What do you mean I shouldn't have paid my mechanic to change the air in my tires, he gets paid for his time, I had to pay. Go ahead, drain out all that oil, your car will be more environmentally friendly without it. grab all the fresh meat while your grabbing the milk, more the better, it's only a myth that it needs refrigerating. Carry your wallet and I phone in your hands waving them over your head so the locals hanging out on the streetcorner in Hunts Point know you " belong". Wear only your best trousers when pissing in the wind so not to insult the wind,
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:01 pm That's pretty much how I love to fuck with the snowflakes every time they ask me about stupid shit anyone with common sense would know if they bothered to pay attention to what their grandparents tried to teach them. Why should I check oil in the car? Why shouldn't I run out before the storm and buy 12 gallons of milk in case the power goes out? Why can't I go out at night to what you call a " high crime" area, your just a racist and I will be fine. Why can't I piss into the wind? You can't hurt wind by pissing on it. What do you mean I shouldn't have paid my mechanic to change the air in my tires, he gets paid for his time, I had to pay. Go ahead, drain out all that oil, your car will be more environmentally friendly without it. grab all the fresh meat while your grabbing the milk, more the better, it's only a myth that it needs refrigerating. Carry your wallet and I phone in your hands waving them over your head so the locals hanging out on the streetcorner in Hunts Point know you " belong". Wear only your best trousers when pissing in the wind so not to insult the wind,
That's okay, if I did my ciphering right (Had to use my fingers, toes, and cartridges), I've been dead since 1732 or 291 years ago or or 234 years before I was born.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I am eating bacon right now. :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt