Polish Mosin 1891/98/26 bolt

Buy and sell here. WTS, WTT, WTB
This is not a forum, please no chit chat
Read the rules first and remember, the forums are not a party to any transactions.
sculpepper

Polish Mosin 1891/98/26 bolt

Post by sculpepper »

I know this is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot, but I was lucky enough to score a legitimate Wr No 1 Polish 1891/98/26 MMosin carbine at an auction, but some knucklehead back in the day lost the bolt, and those are unobtanium based on my efforts so far. Does anyone have any idea at all on how sourceable these are, or aren't? I would be content with one crafted from a typical bolt and bolt head as long as it functioned properly just so I can take it to the range, as I know that a legitimate Polish bolt would be nigh impossible to find outside of, say, Poland. Thanks in advance, and glad to be part of this forum.
Sindone

Re: Polish Mosin 1891/98/26 bolt

Post by Sindone »

Good luck with your search. I have a Belgian 8mm conversion that needed a bolt. I eventually converted a bolt to work just to shoot it, however I would love to find a "factory " made bolt.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Polish Mosin 1891/98/26 bolt

Post by millman »

I have a M39 with a Polish eagle marked bolt body. It may have been in one of the conversions before the Finns got it. I don't know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last bumped by Guest on Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:32 pm.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis