WTB Finnish M28 Parts

Buy and sell here. WTS, WTT, WTB
This is not a forum, please no chit chat
Read the rules first and remember, the forums are not a party to any transactions.
AJSmith

WTB Finnish M28 Parts

Post by AJSmith »

I'm new to the Mosin world so please bare with me. I inherited a Finnish M28 "Ski Trooper" a few months back and am hoping to bring it back to a complete rifle. I believe I'm missing the rear barrel clamp, nose cone, front sight, cleaning rod and sling. Would anyone know of some good places to find these items? Thank you!
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: WTB Finnish M28 Parts

Post by Darryl »

Some of them are at
https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/p ... efault.asp

But, what is the deal with this rifle? Why so parted out?

Darryl
AJSmith

Post by AJSmith »

Thanks Darryl, I'll check that site out!

Not sure why the rifle is missing said parts, that's how my dad got it back in the 90's. He also picked up two other M28's at the same time, both of which have the "Ski Trooper" stocks on them. Sadly Bubba had already got a hold of both of them and chopped the forearms off. I have one of them and my brother has the other. The Bubba M28 that I have does not have a SN that would have been original to the ST stock, however the M28 that I'm hoping to get parts for has a SN of 26** so it is most likely original to the ST stock. Another cool bit is the Civil Guard # puts it in the Sortavala district so it would have probably seen some heavy combat, the stories it could tell!
AJSmith

Post by AJSmith »

In case anyone wanted to see her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.