Ammo Pouches

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
capt14k

Ammo Pouches

Post by capt14k »

Can anyone ID these ammo pouches? They came to me from Finland with 90lbs of Militaria and no one can say for sure what they are. Closest I have gotten to an answer is Russian and that is a Finnish cross cannon ink stamp on the one. There are no markings.

Also anyone know for sure what the Anti Aircraft sight belongs to? ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

capt14k

Re: Ammo Pouches

Post by capt14k »

I'm leaning towards German 1871-1888 and Finn used. The individual cartridge holders are removable inserts ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

That is a nice collection of ammo pouches. I always enjoyed collecting pouches - having the accessories to the rifles is a must for me.
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

The holster looks like the same holster that came with the Hungarian PA 63. Accessories for the rifles, for the Arisaka's I got a little carried away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933