For Sale Izhevsk M38, Tula Dragoon & Lee Enfield SMLE No1 MkIII Pakastani

Buy and sell here. WTS, WTT, WTB
This is not a forum, please no chit chat
Read the rules first and remember, the forums are not a party to any transactions.
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

For Sale Izhevsk M38, Tula Dragoon & Lee Enfield SMLE No1 MkIII Pakastani

Post by Rongo »

Looking to thin the herd & downsize.
These items are listed on multiple venues. All Items listed are described honestly & to the best of my knowledge. I have included detailed pictures here but can send more in a PM or via Email if you want to see more.

I will ship C&R eligible rifles to 03 C&R FFL Holders; Including California along with your valid Certificate of Eligibility. Also please note; Your FFL MUST be able to receive firearms from a Non-FFL holder.

Accepted form of payment is by US Postal Service Money Order or Discreet PP F&F. Will not sell to any area where sales are prohibited.
Shipping is included in sale price. Will be shipped via USPS PRIORITY with signature confirmation, Insurance & Tracking Number. I will message or Email the Tracking Number to you the day of shipment so you can Monitor the package status in real time. Lower 48 US only.

First Person to post with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets first consideration for the item. Remember… These are listed on Multiple Venues & first consideration will be based on the timestamp of the first poster.

1941 Izhevsk M38, An early Tennessee Gun Import stamp under the muzzle, Refurb matching numbers with no prefix. The bore is serviceable that I would rate a 6.7 0f 10, M44 stock, Passes No-Go & overall a nice early import M38.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
1941 Izhevsk M38 AA1.jpg
1941 Izhevsk M38 C1.jpg
1941 Izhevsk M38 BB1.jpg
1941 Izhevsk M38 D6.jpg
1941 Izhevsk M38 D3.jpg
1927 Tula Dragoon, in original configuration, NOT converted to the 91/30 style. NOT import marked and NOT Finn marked, but looks to be captured by the Finns as it has a two piece Finn type stock and the rear sight base has been re-numbered. Metal finish has mixed hues with significant blood pitting on receiver & rear sight. Bore is good with strong rifling and a little frost and has been shallowly counter bored. Has correct, original style cleaning rod and Finn leather sling with interesting long & narrow dog collars. The serial numbers on the barrel and bolt match while the mag-plate and butt-plate do not. Has the older style one piece Interrupter/Ejector & the trigger has the additional cross-bolt that keeps the sear within the trigger. The action is surprisingly smooth & the trigger breaks as well as the best Finns in my collection. Bore condition I would rate a good 7 of 10 & it passes No-Go. An interesting piece of history that would add to your collection.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
01AAAA TD.jpg
01AA TD.jpg
01I TD.jpg
01z TD.jpg
01CCCC TD.jpg
01AAA TD.jpg
01D TD.jpg
1911 Lee Enfield SMLE No1 MkIII, This is an interesting one… The best I can figure it’s a Pakistani or Khyber Pass Rifle. Tennessee Guns Import, Nosepiece & Bolt Serial numbers match, and most of the parts do have proper British stampings. The King George Crest would be correct for 1911, the Enfield stamp is also correct for RSAF. There is no longer an original Serial Number on the receiver, the stock has been re-finished, It passes No-Go & is decently accurate as I have shot this one back when I first got it many years ago. It’s a pretty gun, I’ve had it on my wall in the office for years but it’s time to let her go. Again; Very likely a Pakistani or Khyber Pass Rifle that I would recommend as a wallhanger only.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII A1.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII A2.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII A5.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII A4.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII Stockdisk.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII A3.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII A7.jpg
0 1911SMLE N1 MkIII TG IMPORT STAMP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
boltaction

Re: For Sale Izhevsk M38, Tula Dragoon & Lee Enfield SMLE No1 MkIII Pakastani

Post by boltaction »

Hello,
Rongo, out of curiosity what did the M38 go for?
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: For Sale Izhevsk M38, Tula Dragoon & Lee Enfield SMLE No1 MkIII Pakastani

Post by Rongo »

boltaction wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:19 pm Hello,
Rongo, out of curiosity what did the M38 go for?
PM SENT :wink:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"