Firearm Purchase

Laughs!
Rowdy1

Firearm Purchase

Post by Rowdy1 »

F6471D72-D721-47A2-9A5B-7C895C1EB964.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qz2026

Re: Firearm Purchase

Post by qz2026 »

Such is life... :roll: :D
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Or the old....What did you do this time?
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

My wife has realized That guns are a good investment that I get to play with while I have them. She don't ask anymore.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
bogozzo

Post by bogozzo »

Her - how many guns DO you need?? Me - all of them honey.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

And I will hug him and I will love him and I will name him George. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Who folds laundry? Just toss it in the closet, it will be fine s is, and dishes? That's what paper plates were made for along with plastic sporks. Why would she care if he bought another gun? The cat doesn't give a shit what I do, so long as the food bowl stays full nobody gets hurt.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:17 pm Who folds laundry? Just toss it in the closet, it will be fine s is, and dishes? That's what paper plates were made for along with plastic sporks. Why would she care if he bought another gun? The cat doesn't give a shit what I do, so long as the food bowl stays full nobody gets hurt.
That sounds like here at my house.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

millman wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:07 pm
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:17 pm Who folds laundry? Just toss it in the closet, it will be fine s is, and dishes? That's what paper plates were made for along with plastic sporks. Why would she care if he bought another gun? The cat doesn't give a shit what I do, so long as the food bowl stays full nobody gets hurt.
That sounds like here at my house.
Mine also but I have 2 cats.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

My wife insists laundry is folded, house clean, dishes done, everything is always put away... It's worse now that I'm off work & home all day while she has to work. I make sure dinner is done & the house is clean (almost) everyday before she gets home. I honestly don't mind actually. She's damn pretty & puts up with me... I should be grateful. :wink:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Igrlik

Post by Igrlik »

:thumbsup:
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Rongo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:08 am My wife insists laundry is folded, house clean, dishes done, everything is always put away... It's worse now that I'm off work & home all day while she has to work. I make sure dinner is done & the house is clean (almost) everyday before she gets home. I honestly don't mind actually. She's damn pretty & puts up with me... I should be grateful. :wink:
I am in a similar situation. We both have a independent source of income and individual bills as well as common ones. She buys what she wants and doesn’t complain when I do the same.
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

entropy

Post by entropy »

Rongo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:08 am My wife insists laundry is folded, house clean, dishes done, everything is always put away... It's worse now that I'm off work & home all day while she has to work. I make sure dinner is done & the house is clean (almost) everyday before she gets home. I honestly don't mind actually. She's damn pretty & puts up with me... I should be grateful. :wink:
Darn tootin'! :thumbsup:

Hey, I did the dishes today, cooked two meals yesterday, and I haven't even bought any guns in the last two months! I am fixing one that's been sitting around for a long time.
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien