First there was Machine gun Kelly.... now there is....

Laughs!
Sonny

First there was Machine gun Kelly.... now there is....

Post by Sonny »

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: First there was Machine gun Kelly.... now there is....

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

In case we need a hit were someone is glued to their chair? I assume you mean George Kelly Barnes the gangster, and not that asshole rapper, right? Don't forget Machine Gun Jack McGurn who was a heavy hitter for the Capone mob in Chicago. Characters for sure, and now all we have left is glue gun Stan, pretty much sums up modern society right there.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:12 pm In case we need a hit were someone is glued to their chair? I assume you mean George Kelly Barnes the gangster, and not that asshole rapper, right? Don't forget Machine Gun Jack McGurn who was a heavy hitter for the Capone mob in Chicago. Characters for sure, and now all we have left is glue gun Stan, pretty much sums up modern society right there.
10-4 on glue gun Stan.. :lol:
srtjeeplover95

Post by srtjeeplover95 »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:12 pm In case we need a hit were someone is glued to their chair? I assume you mean George Kelly Barnes the gangster, and not that asshole rapper, right? Don't forget Machine Gun Jack McGurn who was a heavy hitter for the Capone mob in Chicago. Characters for sure, and now all we have left is glue gun Stan, pretty much sums up modern society right there.
:thumbsup: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:

That's some funny 💩
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The other day I saw Sammy the Bull hawking coffee cups, and T shirts on youtube while telling story's about his misspent youth. You have got to be fucking kidding me, Sammy of the 19 hits looking like somebody's grandpa telling you it's best to just do the hit fast, not make them suffer. What the fuck happened to this world? How did a Gambino underboss, a very serious hardcase, go from that to youtube amusement ? Don Carlo must be spinning in his grave, sometimes the shit I see makes me want to puke, not sometimes, pretty much all the time.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt