Any other guitar players here

What other "hobbies" and "Collections" do you have. Post them here!
NEW Forum!
Come on!, we know you have some!
srtjeeplover95

Re: Any other guitar players here

Post by srtjeeplover95 »

Me! I have 2 two 1987 Kramer focus 6000s one is quite interesting. Autographed by a bunch of people but I don't know who?

Also have a rickenbacker 350

Love em both
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RazorBurn

Post by RazorBurn »

millman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 am Nice collection. I had a Jackson Dinky Reverse, but traded it off. I play poorly, but I enjoy it.
Thanks. I'm a hack but I do love playing rhythm. It's become quite a nice stress reliever for me this year.
Threadkiller extraordinaire...
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

RazorBurn wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 am
millman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 am Nice collection. I had a Jackson Dinky Reverse, but traded it off. I play poorly, but I enjoy it.
Thanks. I'm a hack but I do love playing rhythm. It's become quite a nice stress reliever for me this year.
I'm mainly rhythm, but I've had time this yr. to learn lead and getting better on violin. Sometimes I play upside down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
RazorBurn

Post by RazorBurn »

I'm still on the guitar kick. Thought I'd share my updated herd. One of our Shar Pei's Gus decided he wanted in the picture too.

Threadkiller extraordinaire...