New here - and got two new mosins!

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
BarbarianArms

New here - and got two new mosins!

Post by BarbarianArms »

Hi All,

Firstly, I'm stoked to be a member of the forums. I have owned one Mosin for a few years now - and luckily I got another two.

On the new ones (links to pics below as I can't work out how to have them show up in my post) from what I can tell from the receiver stamps is one is Tula, one is Izhevsk.
One has a hex receiver - and the rest I'm working out slowly.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipN ... H-BIuQtQUp

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP ... QHNW775NE-

Cheers

BA
SA1911a1

Re: New here - and got two new mosins!

Post by SA1911a1 »

Welcome!

I would like to see your rifles, but the links don't work for me.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

You need to put your pics in a file and use the attachment at the bottom of the post page.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
BarbarianArms

Post by BarbarianArms »

Thanks for the help...

I've put the pics in the attached file. Hope that works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.