It pays to check out our advertisers.

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

It pays to check out our advertisers.

Post by Longcolt44 »

When is the last time you took the time to peruse what our advertisers have for sale?/ I know for a fact its been a while or maybe never. Want to know how I know this?? It's easy, Matt at AXIS ARMS has a very nice 1943 91/59 on his site for in my opinion one hell of a good deal and if you had been checking out his guns for sale I wouldn't be writing this. He has some nice Mausers, Arisakas and Carcanos too. Why you ask didn't I snag the 91/59? I have that same one already. I'm betting it won't be for sale much longer. Support our advertisers like they support us.
LC.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
qz2026

Re: It pays to check out our advertisers.

Post by qz2026 »

Yeah, his stuff is reasonably priced. Looks like someone gobbled up the 91/59 :lol: :lol:
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

It is still there, go to the second page of the rifles.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Longcolt44 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:48 am It is still there, go to the second page of the rifles.
Yeah I see it Chuck, nice rifle. I just put it on the front page of gun-deals plus our Facebook and MeWe pages. https://gun-deals.com/deals/41469-russi ... s-matching
racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

I saw that one the other day. Like JYD, I have the same one or I would have snagged it.
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
Axis Arms
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by Axis Arms »

Thanks guys! Also remember to get a hold of me prior to ordering as I will do what I can to give RMNF members a better deal!
Like us on Facebook at: facebook.com/axisarms
Visit our website at: http://www.axisarmsonline.com
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

racerguy00 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:16 pm I saw that one the other day. Like JYD, I have the same one or I would have snagged it.
That was my first 91/59 bought 14 years ago, I got three more different years right after that from Ter on the old board, he was Mr. 91/59, must have had 50 or more of them. These days I am a hard sell, I have almost everything I ever wanted, and the very few I don't have yet that I might be tempted with are very expensive and exotic. That's one of the things that happens as you get older, the wish list gets dramatically shorter.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I own one of these just like the one listed, and can definitely tell you, if you wonder if you need one, YOU DO. I'd highly recommend this model.
Robertroadking

Post by Robertroadking »

That Argentine Mauser Sporter 30-06 looks like a deal
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

Just took delivery on a nice Kar98k. It's cleaning up nicely. First rate customer service from Matt!
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

:dont: :pointleft:
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

Longcolt44 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:21 pm :dont: :pointleft:
I'll get some pics tomorrow before the temps go up and post on the "Collectible" forum.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

djbuck1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 am
I'll get some pics tomorrow before the temps go up and post on the "Collectible" forum.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
24 ID

Post by 24 ID »

Thanks to OP - did not know about this seller but he looks good. Info duly passed to my shooter/collector brother, as well ... :)
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

millman wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:52 am
djbuck1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 am
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Posted!
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I follow Axis on FB. Always has some good stuff.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

BuckeyeSgt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:47 am I follow Axis on FB. Always has some good stuff.
Finn Broker ?
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"