Mosin

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Heineken

Mosin

Post by Heineken »

Selling by Mosin-Nagant collection. I have over 60 rifles anyone interested. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heineken

Re: Mosin

Post by Heineken »

Heineken wrote:Selling by Mosin-Nagant collection. I have over 60 rifles anyone interested. Image

TnBuckeye

Post by TnBuckeye »

I sent a PM over. Easier method might be putting a post up in the For Sale area but I would take a look at certain items one way or the other.

Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

Posting pics would be helpful.
An overall shot and a closeup of the barrel shank.
Kollaa kestää
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

He's too new a member to have access to the for sale section. We reserve that for members who have been around awhile, or at least long enough for us to get to know them. Please restrict any dealings on this to PM's and observe all Federal Firearms laws as well as the usual caution when dealing with individuals you do not know who are not licensed established firearms dealers with verifiable feedback.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt